Quotes of my life
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
- dating site ulsan korea on De ce este iPad-ul atât de important?
- dating site skins on Caractere românești și Unicode pentru to(n)ți
- Buy Wartrol on Are we supposed to localize keyboard shortcuts?
- Buy Wartrol on iOS and Romanian language
- Titel Leontin on Emag și calitatea routerelor de pe piața românească
Tag Archives: Unicode
I compiled a small list of things that any developer should know about Unicode.
I was surprised to discover that creating Unicode UI elements in the resource editor of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (SP1) does work, BUT when you compile your application they will fail to display well.
If you want to minimize the number of bugs reported for your web application you should know that codepages are domain of the past. If you want to create multi-language web content all you have to remember is that you … Continue reading
Testing Unicode coverage for fonts is always a problem and I decided to create a simple set of character sets for testing the coverage. I’ve splitted them by language groups based on regions. Using these strings should be quite easy.