Quotes of my life
In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.— Antoine de Saint-Exupery (1900 – 1944)
- dating site ulsan korea on De ce este iPad-ul atât de important?
- dating site skins on Caractere românești și Unicode pentru to(n)ți
- Buy Wartrol on Are we supposed to localize keyboard shortcuts?
- Buy Wartrol on iOS and Romanian language
- Titel Leontin on Emag și calitatea routerelor de pe piața românească
Tag Archives: i18n
First I have to confess that I’m pleased about the amount of attention Apple gave to supporting Romanian language on iOS 4.3 (iPhone/iPad/iPod). I remember reporting few bugs to them regarding Romanian support and I was glad to discover that … Continue reading
I compiled a small list of things that any developer should know about Unicode.
This article tries to complete a previous article regarding internationalization of keyboard shortcuts. I decided to analyze a few cases, in order to explain better how we should define keyboard shortcuts in a way that will keep them working on … Continue reading
How to choose the proper language and locale codes when localizing? If you localize only for the macro-language use the macro language code. If you have only one English use just “en” code but if you have more than one … Continue reading