Quotes of my life
We made the buttons on the screen look so good you’ll want to lick them.— Steve Jobs
- dating site ulsan korea on De ce este iPad-ul atât de important?
- dating site skins on Caractere românești și Unicode pentru to(n)ți
- Buy Wartrol on Are we supposed to localize keyboard shortcuts?
- Buy Wartrol on iOS and Romanian language
- Titel Leontin on Emag și calitatea routerelor de pe piața românească
Category Archives: Translating
I’ve always thought it’s hard to find statistical information regarding software localization, so I decided to gather some of them in one place. Here are some data that I collected over time regarding localized text. I hope you may find … Continue reading
Here is how you should configure you keyboard layouts in order to be a able to write code, English and Romanian text as easy as possible.
I’m a strong admirer of Google business model but I keep wondering how did they managed to obtain such a huge number of typos inside their translation to Romanian language. I don’t have inside information about the aproaches they made in … Continue reading