Quotes of my life
Beware the barrenness of a busy life.— Socrates
- dating site ulsan korea on De ce este iPad-ul atât de important?
- dating site skins on Caractere românești și Unicode pentru to(n)ți
- Buy Wartrol on Are we supposed to localize keyboard shortcuts?
- Buy Wartrol on iOS and Romanian language
- Titel Leontin on Emag și calitatea routerelor de pe piața românească
Monthly Archives: January 2009
I was surprised to realize that a huge number of US companies are not able to generate international invoices. BTW, I’m not speaking right now about a standardized invoice format – only about an invoice that should clearly identify the … Continue reading
Some time ago i found out that that, at least for Adobe: “International English” (IE) = “American English” “Universal English” (UE) = “British English” So if I want to use a real “generic” English terminology I should call it “Multiversal … Continue reading
If you have other ideas please add a comment and I will update the poll. [poll id="2"]
Choosing the right language for web applications is not quite an easy task. There are many source of information and you have to figure a good algorithm for making the best decision. As I didn’t found yet the “right” implementation … Continue reading
Clearly adding images for representing languages is not the most important internationalization issue someone can make. In fact I added #1 because this is the first internationalization mistake I decided to blog about and I want to document many more … Continue reading